Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Top of the Rock Aussichtsplattformim Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Don, 31 Mär 2022
Ab 30,90 €
2. 9/11 Memorial Museumim 9/11 Memorial Museum, Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 27,90 €
3. Freiheitsstatue und Ellis Islandim , Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 20,90 €
4. Das Guggenheim Museum: Ohne Anstehenim , Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 22,50 €
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Towerim One World Observatory, Sam, 17 Apr 2021 - Sam, 1 Mai 2021
Ab 33,60 €
6. Big Bus Touren New Yorkim Big Bus Touren New York, Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 10 Okt 2021
Ab 50,20 €
7. Central Park Fahrradverleihim , Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 21,10 €
8. Brooklyn Bridge Fahrradverleihim , Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 21,20 €
9. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Ohne Anstehenim Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Son, 11 Apr 2021 - Son, 8 Aug 2021
Ab 24,70 €
10. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourim Madison Square Garden, Mon, 12 Apr 2021 - Fre, 31 Dez 2021
Ab 25,90 €
Rockefeller Center Tour
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
Was kann ich erwarten?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Was ist nicht dabei?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Buchen Ab 24,70 €
Dauer: 1 Stunden 15 Minuten
Was ist inkludiert?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter