Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Top of the Rock Aussichtsplattformim Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Mit, 31 Mär 2021
Ab 33,80 €
2. Schifffahrt rund um Manhattanim Schifffahrt rund um Manhattan, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Mit, 30 Dez 2020
Ab 43,70 €
3. Empire State Buildingim Empire State Building, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Don, 31 Dez 2020
Ab 40,40 €
4. Helikopterflug - 15 Minutenim Helikopterflug - 15 Minuten, Die, 14 Jul 2020 - Don, 31 Dez 2020
Ab 218,10 €
5. Sex and the City Hotspotsim Sex and the City Hotspots, Die, 14 Jul 2020 - Don, 31 Dez 2020
Ab 55,60 €
6. Central Park Filmdrehorteim Central Park Filmdrehorte , Die, 14 Jul 2020 - Sam, 2 Jan 2021
Ab 30,80 €
7. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourim Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Don, 16 Jul 2020 - Son, 28 Mär 2021
Ab 88,30 €
8. Food Tour in Brooklynim Food Tour in Brooklyn, Mit, 15 Jul 2020 - Mit, 31 Mär 2021
Ab 78,40 €
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourim Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Don, 16 Jul 2020 - Don, 25 Mär 2021
Ab 59,50 €
10. Hip Hop Dance Tourim Hip Hop Dance Tour, Don, 16 Jul 2020 - Don, 25 Mär 2021
Ab 39,70 €
Rockefeller Center Tour
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
Was kann ich erwarten?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Was ist nicht dabei?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Dauer: 1 Stunden 15 Minuten
Was ist inkludiert?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Haben Sie Fragen? Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter