Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 Stundenim Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 Stunden, Son, 1 Mär 2020 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 157,70 €
2. Food Tour in Brooklynim Food Tour in Brooklyn, Die, 3 Mär 2020 - Son, 28 Feb 2021
Ab 78,40 €
3. Eat and Play Cardim Eat and Play Card, Son, 1 Mär 2020 - Son, 28 Feb 2021
Ab 23,80 €
4. Schifffahrt im Abendlichtim Schifffahrt im Abendlicht, Don, 5 Mär 2020 - Mit, 30 Dez 2020
Ab 40,70 €
5. Harlem Gospel Tour - Sonntagim , Son, 1 Mär 2020 - Son, 21 Feb 2021
Ab 54,70 €
6. Freiheitsstatue und Ellis Islandim , Sam, 29 Feb 2020 - Son, 31 Mai 2020
Ab 20,90 €
7. Big Bus Touren New Yorkim Big Bus Touren New York, Son, 1 Mär 2020 - Don, 31 Dez 2020
Ab 42,70 €
8. Schifffahrt rund um Manhattanim Schifffahrt rund um Manhattan, Sam, 29 Feb 2020 - Mit, 30 Dez 2020
Ab 43,70 €
9. Sex and the City Hotspotsim Sex and the City Hotspots, Die, 3 Mär 2020 - Don, 31 Dez 2020
Ab 55,60 €
10. 3 Tage Sightseeing (All Loops Tour)im 3 Tage Sightseeing (All Loops Tour), Son, 1 Mär 2020 - Son, 5 Apr 2020
Ab 52,10 €
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.