1. Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour
Ab € 110.5
Ab € 110.5
Ab € 24.1
Ab € 94.2
Ab € 38.5
Ab € 56.7
Ab € 66.3
Ab € 69.2
Ab € 41.4
Ab € 38.5
Ab € 29.8
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Pier A Harbor House at Battery Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ellis Island. You can choose to stay on Ellis Island and return when you please or take the ferry back to Battery Park with the guide.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- You must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Zeit sparen - Schlange umgehen
Statue of Liberty Tour with Ellis Island & Statue Pedestal